Monday, October 13, 2008

it's been a long time....

WHY LA???!

Many ppl are wondering why this blog stop updating halfway? ... hmmm... No perasan here...
I think many ppl would like to view our blog frequently.. or once in while or once in a blue moon.. Somehow my buddies in my gang and I would like to thank you all so much and appreciate your visitation on our this ONE STEP BACK blog... (no go die , dont simply think think k) there are much more things to let us do so far... lol.. kOnOn la.... ! ( wtf .... we are serious! come on.....)
haha... there's one thing that we must do is.......KEEP UPDATING this blog looo... (actually not we la... only me....(POON WAI HONG) ... lol.... POON is not emo.... He is not always finding 'N'emo k... haha... Maybe some others dont understand this ... (slap on my left chest x 4) ...
hmmm... and guys ... dont diu each other in the cbox la k? .. plz... other ppl will know ... malu looor.... =p












It's been a long time ...... I dint SHIT for so long .... so GERAM!

0 comments: