Thursday, December 11, 2008

haiz...

haiz.. ko lian tai.. ramai orang holiday, i pun mau holiday, tapi... kalau saya sekarang holiday nanti saya kena pay.. for that i will get barred and have to repeat my this semester......
haiz... kesiannyer... jason joanne felix and s.kian balik klang.. saya pun mau balik klang... if i balik klang now.. later i sure teow kann... better i dont holiday and balik klang now, wait for friday evening only can balik..

ok la fuckers at least i updated some shit right here right even though im full with assignments now you tards everynight FOC FOC FOC lanjiao la also never coem here touch touch abit update abit.. haih..... want to know who post this up wan? you will know la. am the only person who will type this word in thsi way : JIBYE!!! imma continue my journey of finishing-up-my-biscuits-and-milk.
And one thing, this is my new shoe for upcoming CNY. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D I LAIK, ITS VERNAIS!

0 comments: