Sunday, February 1, 2009

In Health & In Sickness

Haiya CNY MAN. Chinese f***in New Year. And I'm down with all the kinds of common illnesses you can ever imagine. It started off with a sore throat. OK. No big deal. Everything I swallow became painful. After awhile, you don't even feel like eating. or drinking anything for that matter. Next, the WoW server decided to update to a stupid new patch called "Wrath of the Lj King". Very nice, so I patched my client and after 2 days of downloading crap I could log in. Guess what, it doesn't work and I have to redownload the WHOLEFUKENTHINGAGAIN. And then a nice warm fever dropped in. OK no sweat, popped a couple of panadols. Felt better. And then at 12AM today I started vomiting violently for no apparent reason. WTF?? OHCOMEON. WTF. WHY ME. WHY. And then.. Diarrhoea! WTF!

BEST CNY EVERY. FTW.(not for the win)shit does not happen like this.

0 comments: