Friday, April 17, 2009

SPY SIAL,,,,,SPY!!!!

Since everyone is so busy for FINAL or what ever they are doing in daily life. My friend send to me this super spy picture. Dont ask who take this? Coz i'm sure you all don't want to know....I know that girl(below). She used to work in Bakery shop beside OLDTOWN. 



Man, i should tackle her that time...hahaha..my mistake, sorry guys

One (unknown) day she came over, tapao some foods and ask me, 
SHE: You look like someone i know?
Me : Maybe i look like aaron kwok, so you know me....hahaha
SHE: (laugh) Oh, you damn tak tahu malu. You look like him. *she mean my bro*
Me : Oh, u know my brother. Then which one more handsome? hehe
SHE : Both look the same, but u look darker. *that pain man*
ME : (i treat girl very good) I see, then i should look like Louis Koo and my brother look like Aaron Kwok....hahahaha... *memang tak tahu malu*
SHE : True true, both also handsome....
ME : ngek, ngek , ngek. Thank you, let me give you discount. 

You see, this is call hypocrite....not bad right? at least you make someone happy. 

Then the food came, she smile and walk away. I know she sure think that my face is thick like mosaic...haha...After chat with her for around 10 mins. Shit, i forget to ask her name...sorry my mistake...haha... After that moment, we never meet again cause her shop bankrap ad...Muahahaha.... no luck man....You should do it harder.

There a simple post from me, currently no life fellow. Don't laugh while reading it coz you seldom got the chance to do that....hahaha....very flirtatious right.... I damn no good guy.. parapap everyone. Enjoy your life. 

Sincerely,
Mark Kho  



2 comments:

wk said...

Hahaha... Kho, I laughed. =p

Chuan Lim said...

oh... i realised who is her... she is peiyan..
live behind our house nia..