Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rm60 get Streamyx 1.0Gbps....Yaahhooooo!!!!



THe dhz gang is kinda busy with their routine life time. Busy with girls, girls, grill girls, and some of studies. Heard plenty of news about nigerian, pakistan, japanese, china, ah lian and alot more in their college. i know plenty of kan- kan- tan- tan- an -an and aslo do re mi fa so la ti do'. Joking Joking....Some even busy working and working and working like me. I know is hard, but be realistic ok...NO MONEY NO TALK...
there goes... I give you, with lesser you pay, the more you get... Streamyx latest combo...haha


I know you all will look at the car more than the one appear on the taskbar. Thats my one of my dream car actually... nicer leh... Maserati GranTurismo S... Woot !!! woot !!!....stylish, elegance and not so wild....just nice and tempting. Wake up boy, don't dream, see the Taskbar... Muahahaha....Saw what i got? 1.0Gbps....Paip yang sangat besar. Don't believe? see this:

Saw the SPEED? Gosh, it look so fast.. can look cannot use...see the "sent" and "received"...You can calculate it....lier lier pants on fire... Bastard Streamyx, always like to cheat people... i paid u know ...how come i only like getting 128-394kbps speed....shit.. hahaha...

THe lesson of the day, see properly before you admitted anything...Careful ya. A great day for a great life... So long my fellow friends...just wanna tell you all i gonna on Sept 10th 2009, at 10.45pm .. Hope you all will send me ya....Thank you very muchy

SIncerely;
MArk Kho



0 comments: